Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Baby Witch

Hi Everyone, I'm afraid I haven't done a lot of sculpting lately, however, I have just start this Baby Witch.  She has a wire armature, her head has an Alfoil ball inside it and covered in Polymere Clay.

The eyes are suppose to be Glass, but I don't really think they are, I think the sell was fibbing. Oh well, I just have to hope they don't explode when I put them in the oven again.

I have half cook it, so that I can do more work on it, I keep squashing it. grrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Anyway I hope you will come back and visit, and see how she turns out. Keep safe and stay happy. xxx

2 comments:

BlacknickSculpture said...

Always fun to catch photos of wip! Best of luck with your progress - hope the eyes don't explode!

tinypearl5758 said...

Thanks for dropping by. I just haven't had the time to get much done. But I have promised to finish this one before the end of October for my nice. We will be going back to the mainland then for more doctors appointments for Robert. But all good. I will try to post more WIP. Keep up your great work, I love seeing what you get up to. xxx