Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

Baby Witch continues........


Hi everyone, I cooked the Baby Witch......hehehe that sounds bad, but you know what I mean. As you can see, the eyes cracked. Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!
.  
Here she is, what do you think about her eyes, I had to paint over them. I have started on her body. It is Fibre strips wrapped around the wire armature with glue.


 Here she is in her underwear. I have started with a layer to fluff her dress out, it will be hidden under the dress.















This little guy is her Helper, well, I thought she needed one, seeing as she is only a baby!!!!! hehehe!!!!!  I still have to put some hair and a witches hat.

I have put eyelashes on him/her, but I forgot to update the picture of it. But I will post a picture later of it completed.

Well that's it from me for now, keep safe until next time. xxx






No comments: