Pages

Monday 16 August 2010

Flat on his back

Hi everyone, still no progress in this corner of Blogland. Hubby is still in pain, and flat on his back after falling of the ladder. I am still very angry that the doctors didn't take x-rays, but I am only the wife, so what do I know anyway.

So most of my days are taken up with making sure he is comfortable and eats well and thats fine, because he means the world to me. Our miniture poodle "Rambo" heheheh!!! stays by his side all day, he even comes and gets me when Robert stirs. "God love both of them".

I personally think Rambo just loves to stay in bed. Hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Robert a couple of years ago, isn't that terrible, the most important person in my life, and I don't even have an updated Photo of him..............................SHAME ON ME............

Also, I am trying to help a niece that has an abusive partner, (the laws in our country need to be changed, big time). She has the most beautiful daughter and my heart breaks just thinking of what they have both been going through. I promised my Big Sister that I would keep an eye on both her children and her grand-daughter. Marilyn passed away a couple of weeks before her grand-daughter was born.  

Isn't this the most beautiful picture of mother and daughter you have ever seen. Hahahaha! well it is for me!!!

And this is my Nephew and my great-niece.

Well that's it from me, sorry for being a little sentimental today. A BIG THANK YOU for dropping by, remember life is short live and love life as if there is no tomorrow. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

BlacknickSculpture said...

Sorry to hear your husband is still laid up Tinypearl. Why on earth wouldn't they take an Xray?? Just seems like common sense to me.
I hope he is feeling better soon!

tinypearl5758 said...

Hi brian, thanks for stopping by. We are on an island we are having trouble with disputes between doctors and the hospital. The doctors are expected to be rostered on at the hospital and put their practice on hold and not get paid to be on call. So the hospital has been employing locums and paying them mega dollars. Thats governments for you. Nothing makes sense. Anyway, hubby ended up with a locum and he decided Rob didn't need one. I disagreed with him and was made to feel very small. Then a week later he wasn't any better so we went to the local doctors, and he was amazed, because of Roberts heart and lung history (needs transplant, but cant have one, his internal plumbing isnt the same as anyone else on the planet). He is still a bit swollen in his back and they want that to go down and they will investigate more. I appreciate you dropping by. xxx

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear of your husbands problems. Its difficult as a spouse not being able to do anything to ease their pain. I wish the both of you well.

I didn't realize we had another thing in common...my husband is laid up as well. He fell a couple of months ago and is just now really showing the effects of it. Limping, useless left hand, but both are getting better.

You've done a great job so far on your Satyr. Would love to see him finished!