Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

Learning curve

Hi everyone, sorry I havent been around for awhile, family issue, I'm sure everyone has been there. Anyway, I have been plodding along with that horrible clay. But instead of getting upset about it, I have decided to use the clay and just use it to keep learning how to sculpt. And if it cracks then it cracks, but at least I would have tried some different things in sculpting.

Here a couple of things I have done with the clay. "Don't laugh". xxx

I did this Satyr by memory. Even though they have a more human face.



This one was going to have purple and orange hair. Even the coloured fimo is bad, her arm cracked and broke off. Anyway she is in the bin now. But I had fun making her.
I enjoyed making this one, however, he has fine cracks in him also. I will be able to save him.
So other than these, I have spent my time looking after my husband, who fell from our roof and is now in great pain, he spent some time in hospital, and can not sit or stand without help. 
Tomorrow another trip to the doctors.

Well thats me for now, thank you so much for stopping by, and hope to be more creative soon. Take care. xxx

3 comments:

Ascension said...

Espero que tu marido se recupere pronto.
Me ha gustado tu "diablo"
Sobre el sculpey, puedes probar a ponerle un poquito de aceite de bebe.
besitos ascension

BlacknickSculpture said...

Cool Satyr Tinypearl. I like those cloven hoofs you gave him.

I'm sorry to hear of your husbands fall. I hope he has a speedy recovery!

Yovanka Black said...

Quite a lot of work WOW!!!

Despite the poor quality clay, your dolls are GREAT! Loads of personality and completely different concepts. I envy the fact that you are not afraid to try new things and work on challenging ideas!

The last of the lot has to be my favorite :) I LOVE her sassy manicure :)))))


Hope your husband will recover REAL soon from the fall!!!!!!!!!!!


Kisses
Yovanka