Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

SeaShell Witches

These little guys are made from Poylmer Clay and have a shell at the back, they have all been painted with acrylic paint and sprayed with clear paint to finish off with. There is one that is still waiting for her hair to be put on.   

 Finally finished the last one, I forgot to take a back shot of these guys so you could see the shell on the back, sorry, and I have given them all away.
This last one I remembered to take at least a side shot so you can see the shell. I must pull my thoughts together and blog my sculptures a bit better.

Thanks for stopping in, I always love to hear from you, so please leave a comment. xxx

2 comments:

Ascension said...

Me he enamorado de todos, son fantasticos me encantan!!!!!!!
besitos ascension

tinypearl5758 said...

Thank you for you lovely words,I have great fun doing them. Thank you for stopping by. xxx