Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Here's hoping I'm back hehehe!!!!

Well that was a long time away. Hubby is doing well, I'm still waiting to have my ankle operated on, it's coming up to one year, that my ankle has been broken.

 Anyway, I haven't really had a chance to do heaps of craft, but I did manage to get a Witch and a Baby out.

This is Maginette, she is on her way to one of my nieces. I still need to make a wand or a broom for her.

She is made from Polymer clay and stands about 10" inches high. Here body is part Clay and part Wire and Fibre Fill.

Her clothes are made of Satin material, Lace, Ribbon and sparkling Wool.  Her hair is made from Feathers and I have given her some bling, using Craft Gems.

I have painted her face with Acrylics and sprayed if in clear varnish.

Please let me know what you think of her.

This is "Tiny Tia", just trying my hand at babies again. She is on her way to my Great-niece.

She is made out of polymer and dressed in Lace, Wool and Gems.

 

The other day I was in the local gift store, and a woman was looking at stuff and her little girl was in a pram. The little girl reached for one of the fairies and her mother quickly brushed the child's hand away from the shelf and said

" No dear, Don't touch the Fairies, they don't like to be touched" 

I wanted to say something so bad, I felt so sad for that little girl. Then when I got home, I was talking to my mother, when my Great Niece politely asked her if she could speak to me. Tia is only 5 years old.

She said, so sweetly, "Aunty Gina could you please make a Prince for my Princess, she is very lonely".

I swear I nearly cried, "Ohhhhh!!! The World has Balance once again. heheh!!! 

 Thank you for stopping by, let me know what you think of my dolls, and if you have any ideas to make them better, I would love to hear what you have to say. 


 


No comments: