Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Heart-Repairs - A New Beginning

"WOW" That was a long break, my Husband has just had open heart surgery.
Zip Me Up
 That was one of the scariest things to have to go through! I made this little guy to represent what they did to him.

The doctors didn't really know what they were going to do until they opened him up (Now that is scary).

They put in a piece of conduit from one end to the other, to by-pass one of the heart chambers, as it wasn't getting fresh blood to it, to be able to feed his lungs. Hence he hasn't been able to breathe properly for the past 7 years.

Now he is breathing normally and he has colour in his face, no more blue lips and with fingers crossed, life as we new it has improved by 100%.

So Robert suggested that I do a little Elf to represent my accident which was a broken ankle which you will see below, so I thought it would be nice if I did one for him. Please tell me what you think of them.

Poor Little Pumpkin
Both the Heart above and this little pumpkin Elves are made from Polymer Clay, painted in Acrylics and finished with Clear Enamel paint.

Then Feathers are used for their hair and a few diamenties to finish them off. I had fun making them, the pumpkin, was a class I took online with Marilyn Radzat. I truly enjoyed her class.





Batty Patty
This is Batty Patty, perfectly named after one of my sister. Hehehehe!!!!!
Don't worry, I'm not saying it behind her back, she knows she's a bit on the batty side. hahaha!!!!! and I have already given it to her.

Patricia (my sister) Loved it and her Grand-daughter has asked me to make her one also.

Well that's all from me for now, I will try to keep my blog updated more often. Thank you for stopping by. xxx

1 comment:

Gail Lackey said...

Your creations are adorable! I am so glad to hear your husband is doing well. My husband just had a kidney removed, so we are in somewhat the same boat!!
Gail