Pages

Saturday 26 September 2009

TinyPearl5758

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jeanette, however, I prefer to be called Gina. A nickname my father gave me years ago.I am 50+ married to a magnificent man, how encourages me to be who I want to be, however, I am still trying to find that person.

I have already retired and am my husbands carer. He says to me that he was created on a Friday, just around knock off time. and God gave him all of the spare parts he had left over for the day. He has a health problem that can not be fixed as he is not plumbed up the same as anyone else on the planet. (STRANGE BUT TRUE).

So I get to have him all to myself most days, which is ok with me.

I have only started sculpting and if I ever work out how to use this blog I will share them with you. I have add some of the sites, blog, or what ever they are to show you the wonderful and talented people that have given me inspiration to try harder with my art. I will add more tomorrow.

Stay true to what you believe in and don't take crap from anyone, life is too short. Gina XXX

No comments: