Pages

Sunday 22 November 2009

New Project

Hi all, I haven't written lately as my darling husband hasn't been well. But he is back on track so I have had a little bit of time to start a new project.

I have started making my King and Queen for my new book.  Well I hope I can get the time to write, even if I don't complete it, at least I have spent Quality time with hubby, because it is a story we have been doing together.  My goodnes he has a sense of humour, Robert has me in stitches all the time. He is my best friend, and god knows I would be lost without him.

If I have time today I will take a picture of them, they are only in the first stages, but you might like to follow them coming to life.

Ok, off I go for another busy day here on our Island Paradise. Have a great day everyone, and take care.

No comments: